Thursday, July 19, 2007

My funny boss

My boss was away for 2 days & in office today. Yesterday he sms me, asking me remember to wear some pretty outfit. What's his pretty outfit? Let see...

"... When i look first is hair. If hair short, then assume is man. Give up already. Long hair then look at dress or skirt. If pants assume man already. If dress and skirt pretty then continue shoes & legs. Flat shoes assume man already. Then only body & face..."

Haha... so normally i wear skirt when he is in. But but... every friday i will definitely wear jeans & ignore his comment. He even said i should burn all the jeans.

Thinking he is a fashion guy? Nope nope, he always wear same same, nothing different. White & blue. Haiz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u better dun let ur boss know u write blog!!!

Unknown said...

Is he married or attached? I wonder how his the other half looks life!!!