Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fireworks

Last Thursday few friends & I rushed to watch fireworks. I heard Spanish got few awards before and they participated in this year's firework. Wah!! This really made me very excited & looked forward to. But huh?? how come so so only leh... felt quite disappointed... nothing much special.

BUT but... wait wait... I heard from friend again... this coming weekend will have fireworks again. Ta da!! Friday 9pm will be performed by Spanish and Sat nite will be from China!! Muahaha.....:D I cannot kept on laughing... Well, well... now I have something to look forward again. Hey, hey!! Spanish guys, listen up.. better be good or I will keep on suening to everyone I meet. :D

Guys and gals!!! Come and join us.. Friday nite!!! Yeah!! We even plan to bring mat and pack some KFC to "picnic" there. Muahahaa...

No comments: