Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unexpected out of Expectation

It had been awhile since I last updated my blog. I started to go back to hometown every weekend, worried if my mum had food to eat, accompanied her to hospital for check up and hope I will have chance to see doctor. Her diarrhoea didn't have any improvement. The last time the doctor said most likely she only left 4 month's life & started to have many check ups for further detail. Days after days, still no outcome.

I didn’t even believe what the doctor’s “4 months” talk and thought he must be wrong. Until 1 day before mum passed away, a doctor approached us & told me that most parts of her liver already spoilt and actually now most of the organs were not function, leaving the heart & lung relied on the machine. Speechless.. is the only word I could think of.

Still remember it was end of Aug.... Malaysia National Day, the last weekend before mum hospitalised, mum & I went to shopping centre, and she thought of buying mooncake (her favourite) but I told her it was not good for her health and didn't buy for her. If I knew that was her last chance to eat it, would I do the same?

No comments: