Monday, November 30, 2009

"I have more hair~~"

Recently we have a ...strange? funny? ... new PA started to work in the office.

Today she came to my desk, thought of asking me some questions. Suddenly she started to pull "a hair" on my hand.

"Why are you pulling the hair on my hand?" I was bit unhappy she disturbed me :-<

"Ohoh, nothing. Oh, your hand don't have much hair. Hehe... mine have more hair!!" [suddenly she was laughing & looked so proud]

I really thought she was so funny and felt curious, "Why are you so happy with more hair?"

"Oh, I got more hair so i won't feel cold loh"

"Wei wei wei... hallo hallo, we are human oh, can wear more clothings if feel cold. No need to have more hair oh".

Really really strange PA. Well, let's welcome her on board. Give her a big applause & hope she will continue to be "creative" & "innovative".

No comments: