Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unpredictable

Recently, I have 2 friends promoted to "parents" level. They are so happy. One even updating her baby's blog frequently, sharing the photos & happiness around.

Later, suddenly another friend was hospitalised due to appendix burst. Such a horrible news and I could not think what would happen.. the fear of losing friends crawling back again. Thanks to God, he is miraculously survived. It is really a rare case that ppl survived from appendix burst, especially the doctor only dscovered after burst for 5 days. Such a lucky guy!! I don't know if my friend will change his thinking after survive from this incident cuz i always heard those ppl who nearly die and survive always change their thinking a lot after that.

After going to hospital few times with different feeling, suddenly I feel hospital is a complicated stopover place.... welcoming new lives, mourning lives fade off. It makes me feel life is so unpreditable.

No comments: