Thursday, September 17, 2009

Do you know animals' sound well?

As usual, last weekend i went to visit "My Funniest Sister Family". Little Soon was so happy to see me, he just couldn't wait to throw me a question.

"Auntie, i let you guess ar. 1 cow & 1 frog went to buy 1 fruit. You guess what fruit they bought? You gotta guess in Mandarin"

Hmm.... Cow? Frog? Elder Yao was volunteer to give a hint. "Cannot cannot!!! last time I heard the hint, immediately i knew the answer already. Cannot tell auntie!!" my sister quickly stopped him. What kind of fruit that once i heard the hint will know answer. Cow = milk? fruit in white colour? Frog.. green green?? totally no link between them.

In the end they gave me the hint, "it is cow & frog's sound" & they were expecting i would be as excited as they are & shouted out the answer. But..... sorry sorry, I still cannot figure out the answer.

3 of them got stunned & had those "unbelievable" look, seemed like i am alien to them. Out of sudden, 3 of them vocal... "Moooo Gua! Moooo Gua!" (papaya in Chinese). Ah.... little Soon even suggest to lend me his book, to learn what are those animal's sound. -_-lll

No comments: