Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finding phone contact

Here comes a complaint from my sister.

1 days my sister was driving and i sat next to her. She needed to make a phone call & start to search for contacts in phone. Suddenly she complained to me....

Aiyo... you know your name is the most difficult name to search. I saved your phone number as "Yee".. you know lah, "Y" is almost 2nd last alphabet.. so everytime i want to call you, i know i have to press the scroll down button for very long time, then drive a while & see already reach what alphabet, Ah.. still haven't reach "Y" then have to press to scroll again.

-_-lll My sister was actually press the scroll down button to scroll from the name starts from A, then B, then C.... until Y!!! Omg!!! She didn't know she can just search through phone, no wonder she wanted to complain. Oh oh.. wahaha.. wei wei.. it is not my name's fault oh!! :-P

No comments: