Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Accounts

Today there are 3 university students coming to my company to do some project, so few of us attend to them.

My boss asked us to intro ourselves, so the sales people 1 by 1 introduce themselves, all were very good and fluent. Comes to my turn, i only said, "I am Chiek Yee, accounts".

My boss was teasing me... oh? so shy? come on, tell them more about you.

I answered, "that's why i am doing accounts". Everyone was laughing at me. ;'(

Then the 3 students' turn to introduce themselves. The 1st 2 students are studying Finance & Marketing, so no problem. The 3rd student.. she paused a while....

My boss asked... you forgot your name?

The she replied.. i am XXXX.... studying Accounts.

Now everyone laughed even more, said really Accounts style... same same.

No comments: