Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My new job

Recently i have changed a new job in a totally new industry. 1st time i need to remember so so many product names. Hehe.. of cuz comparing to retail shops or logistics, mine is nothing. =P


So stress for the 1st 2 weeks, reports reports and reports... deadlines after dealines. Almost everday has at least 1 report deadline, sometimes 2. I don't know how am i going to survive in such stressful environment, but 1 thing i know.. if i can't make it, i am lousy.


Due to it is a multi-national company, my overseas colleagues' names are really "special". Long and difficult to pronounce, but to them.. my Chinese name also confused them a lot. Everyone is calling me different name. Different system administrators created different user ID for me and i even need to record down my user ID. Gosh!! My user name is more than my password.


After struggling 2 hectic weeks, finally all the reports are gone. I started to have time to study or look at their operation and other daily tasks. Thank god.


Let's hope i will adopt to this new environment fast, "live" safe and sound. =P

No comments: