Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trip trip!! Treat treat!!

Wah wah!! Fish is really busy nowadays. Extremely busy at work, feel so stress!! After work, more stress... no time to pack for my coming trips. Where's fish going? Haha... Swimming to Kuala Lumpur visiting my dear friends and nice ex-colleagues.. Oh!! Not to forget those yummy yummy food!! Hope fish won't turn into a giant whale after satisfy her taste buds. :P

Heehee... did someone notice i mentioned trip"s"? "S"... Oh!! Yes, yes, fish not only going for KL trip, but will be going to Shanghai during CNY as well. Errr... i know it is quite strange to go during winter & holiday. I just checked "Lonely Planet"... it said "avoid the Chinese New Year; the city grinds to a halt and public transport is flooded." (see my link to Lonely Planet for Shanghai City?) Well, let's see... please put all your fingers cross & pray for me. :D

Hmm Hmm... think my pocket will get burnt very soon cuz my another friend already asking me to go Beijing in this April. My colleagues think of going to Hong Kong or Macau or Bangkok... Faint. Think fish gotta measure her pocket size & plan the schedule.

Haha... :D Guess it is a "travel" year for fish.

No comments: