Saturday, May 16, 2009

beauty.jpg??

Few weeks ago i went to visit my sister and we went to City Square to have some ice-cream with her 2 kids. After ordering the ice-cream, the 2 kids & I were eating happily, then my sister showed me her handphone.

In her handphone Inbox, there was a picture file "beauty.jpg" sent by bluetooth which she cannot open, and she didn't recall she ever on the bluetooth to receive such file. (Now she is quite expect in bluetooth after last bluetooth joke :P) She kept on asking me why cannot open or see who send it to her? I told her.. it is a picture, but think maybe the file is too big or your phone short of program to open. Then i ignored her & continue to eat the ice-cream happily.

My sister was quiet for few minutes, then looked very puzzle and started to mutter there... "so strange, who is jpg? i don't have a friend call jpg" & start to check her Contact list. Ah~~ i almost fainted.

No comments: