Thursday, May 14, 2009

On your BLUETOOTH now!!!

This was happened over 1 years ago. Until now, i still cannot help myself laugh everytime i think of this.

One day i went back to hometown with my friend, suddenly i received a message from sister.
"Quick, on your bluetooth"

Very surprised & quite sure my sister sent the wrong message to me because i was at least 200km away from her place (2 hours journey), so i replied, "think you sent the message to me wrongly".

"It is correct. Don't ask. On your bluetooth NOW!" -_-lll

My sister totally no idea how far could the bluetooth reach. Now i really could not help myself from laughing. Somemore she sounded soooo serious & urgent, asking me not to ask & adding "NOW!!" in her message.

Wahaha.... My brother even mentioned this was the best joke of the year.

No comments: