Saturday, May 16, 2009

My ruler is not same!!

After the "jpg friend" incident, that nite my sister was chatting with me about her 2 sons. Elder son is studying Primary 3 and the younger one is in Primary 1.

1 day her elder son bought a long ruler, brought back & show off to the younger brother. He purposely didn't want to borrow to the younger brother. The younger brother was angry & said "How much? I will buy 1 tomorrow". The older brother said "Only 80cents. You don't buy the same as mine!!".

So next day the younger brother went to the school stationery shop there, telling the guy he wanted to buy a long ruler & paid RM1 to that guy. After school as soon as he got into my sister car, he immediately showed it off to elder brother... see see? I also bought a long ruler. The elder brother was angry & said, "didn't i tell you not to buy same ruler as mine?"

The younger brother felt being accused & immediately fought back, "My ruler is not same. Yours is 80cents, mine is RM1". Now the elder brother laughed & said "brother so silly, being cheated!! These 2 rules are same same!!"

Now I really need to salute & express my deepest appreciation to my sister family. Like mother, like son. Wahaha....

No comments: